As a Cloud-Native Engineer, you will work on challenging cloud and Kubernetes projects for our clients. You will come up with novel solutions, solve technical problems, and push them through to become production-ready solutions.
Red Kubes helps companies to become successful in cloud-native and Kubernetes combined with our services and products. Our clients are medium to large-sized software-developing companies, mainly in the Netherlands.
After being completely focused on the development of our open-source product for the last couple of years, we have now evolved towards a full-service company, offering products, support, and consultancy.
- You have a background in operations / DevOps
- You are familiar with the basic networking concepts (switching, routing, and TCP/IP)
- You have some experience with infrastructure provisioning (with Terraform, ARM, CloudFormation)
- You are hands-on in Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform
- You preferably have hands-on working experience with Kubernetes
- You have experience with containerization (Docker)
- You are preferably Kubernetes Certified (CKA). If you haven’t certified yet, this is going to be your first challenge
- You have some hands-on experience with open-source projects like Istio, Prometheus, and/or Knative
- You have experience with CI/CD
- You embrace the 12-factor methodology
- You have worked within Agile/DevOps environments
- You have a strong desire to work on creating novel solutions to tough technical problems and pushing them through to become production-ready solutions
- You are passionate to share knowledge within the community (talking at meetups, writing articles)
- You live in the Netherlands
Do you think this applies to you? We know you won’t be able to check all the above boxes. Just apply and let’s have a talk!
What's in it for you
- All the room you need to develop yourself
- Annual learning budget
- Working with all the latest cool technologies
- Working on our open-source projects
- Competitive salary
- Flexible mobility options. You choose.
- A MacBook
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) plan
Send your resume to email@example.com
No employment agencies or recruiters, please!