As a Kubernetes Developer, you will work within our Product Team on the development of our main product called Otomi. Otomi is a state-of-the-art solution that combines many open source technologies into a single integrated solution. We use technologies like Istio, Knative, Prometheus, Helmfile, Kubernetes operators, and many more. Together with other developers in the Otomi product team, you will design, develop and release new features.
- Background in development/operations (at least 5+ years)
- Good networking skills (switching, routing, and TCP/IP)
- At least multiple years of hands-on working experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Kubernetes storage solutions like StorageOS, Rook, LinStor, or any other
- Experience with containerization (Docker)
- Preferably Kubernetes Certified (CKA)
- Hands-on experience with Istio, Prometheus, Knative and/or Flux would be a big plus
- Preferably some experience with Helm/Helmfile and Go templating
- Working knowledge of CI/CD (Drone/Jenkins/GitLab)
- Knowledge of microservice architectures and best practices (12-factor methodology)
- Worked within Agile/DevOps environment
- Strong desire to work on creating novel solutions to tough technical problems, and pushing them through to become production-ready solutions
Do you think this applies to you? Or to your future self? Just apply and let’s have a talk.
What we have to offer:
- Working at a startup where we don’t care how you look or dress, but where we only focus on building an amazing product and customer satisfaction
- All the room you need to develop yourself
- Working with all the latest cool technologies
- Working within a product development team
- A competitive salary
- A Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) plan
Send your resume to email@example.com
No employment agencies or recruiters, please!
Not the job you are looking for? Check our other vacancies