Do you have a passion for Kubernetes and do you know how to answer complex questions and help customers with all kinds of Otomi and Kubernetes related issues? Are you enthusiastic, full of energy, and determined to help Red Kubes grow? Read on!
As a Technical Support Engineer, you are the first point of contact for Otomi users. You are the product expert and know exactly how users can unlock the full potential of Otomi.
You will get the opportunity to learn all about our product Otomi and Kubernetes. Most important of all, you will treat the user as a good friend. You offer a listening ear and do not hesitate to pick up the phone for a short check-up. Besides that, you are also responsible for the technical analysis of complex technical cases and for the end-to-end communication and administration of those.
- Helping customers using Otomi (so they gain in-depth knowledge on Otomi (deploying, configuring)
- Answer questions (raised through tickets)
- Help to resolve issues (installing and configuring)
- Forward product-related issues to the Product Development team (and track progress, and provide feedback to the customer)
- Keeping your knowledge up-to-date on all new features and how to use them
- Reproducing bugs so that they can be quickly resolved by the Development team
- Pro-actively communicate problems to the Team lead Support & Services
- Knowledge about Kubernetes and/or very determined to learn all about Kubernetes and Otomi
- Knowledge about containerization (Docker)
- Good Linux skills
- Hands-on experience with Azure, AWS, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- A high degree of customer focus and pro-activity
- Very enthusiastic and full of energy
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Preferably some experience with Atlassian/Jira
- Working at a high potential startup within the Kubernetes and cloud-native space
- A welcoming and open work culture with a lot of interesting, international, and diverse colleagues
- Develop yourself and grow within your role
- Healthy work-life balance
- Career opportunities (Technical Field Engineer, Kubernetes Developer)
- A competitive salary
- A Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) plan
Are you the Technical Support Engineer that we are looking for? Then apply now! If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact Michelle van Korlaar (Lead Support & Services) and send an email to email@example.com
No employment agencies or recruiters, please!
Not the job you are looking for? Check our other vacancies