Otomi Container Platform Product Sheet
Download the Otomi Product Sheet
Just relying on upstream Kubernetes is often not enough for IT operations and development teams to deploy applications in a production scenario.
Many organizations are struggling to:
- Set up day two operations for Kubernetes (monitoring, logging, security)
- Operationalize service meshes
- Create a Cloud agnostic container platform
- Avoid misconfigurations
- Manage configurations of multiple Kubernetes clusters
- Run multiple teams (multi-tenant) side-by-side on the same cluster
The Otomi Container Platform solves all of this by offering an out-of-the-box enterprise container platform (on top of an upstream Kubernetes installation) to increase developer efficiency and focuses on results rather than creating complexity.
This product sheet provides an overview of all Otomi Container Platform capabilities and currently supported features.